How to Obtain for Warranty Service
- If you have confirmed that your product requires a service, here are the 3 STEPS on how you obtain your warranty service with us.
- Make a request directly to Ogawa’s Customer Service Representatives via email to [email protected] (Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.00pm) or alternatively walk in to nearest outlet for assistance. Find your nearest store at here : https://www.ogawaworld.net/store-locator.html
- Have the following INFORMATION available.
- Buyer Name:
- Buyer Contact Number:
- Order ID/ Sales Order No (SO):
- Product Model:
- About your issue:-
- You are require to briefly describe the defect and problem of the products for which area. Our Customer Service Representatives will assist in meeting your warranty service needs.
- Consumer are required to provide the unit serial number and dated proof of purchase (Sales Order Receipt) or via online purchase (Order Details) when they contact OGAWA Technical & Servicing Department regarding further service request.
- An OGAWA customer service representative will attend to most consumer inquiries, but in some cases a technical service specialist will provide advanced support.
- Non-Warranty repair is provided on “per incident” basis. OGAWA Customer Service will verify that the unit has failed and provide further instructions for repairing a unit.
- All applicable repairs, parts, shipping, handling, local tax, and “per incident” fee will be charged for non-warranty repairs and support calls.
- Proof of purchase (Original Receipt) is required for all warranty repairs or service.
Service Maintenance Package