Terms and Conditions of Exclusive Leather Warranty
ONE (1) time FREE Leather Change for for OGAWA massage chair based on selected models.
- Exclusive Leather Warranty are applicable to selected models as listed below:
Model* Master Drive AI
Master Drive Plus
Maestro VPresto Smart Jazz Entitlement
2021 2021 2023 2022 2020 Years of
5 5 5 5 3
- OGAWA Exclusive Leather Warranty is not applicable to any other OGAWA massage chair model(s) except those listed in Table 1. For non-listed model(s), kindly refer to https://www.ogawaworld.net/general-warranty.html for more details.
- Exclusive Leather Warranty are claimable within entitled calendar years based on selected models* (commences based on Date of Delivery referring to Delivery Order) or ONE (1) time change (based on highlighted leather part(s) lodged in OGAWA System); whichever is earlier.
- Should there be no claim under the Exclusive Leather Warranty within entitled calendar years based on selected models* effective upon date of delivery, any requests made after the entitled calendar years based on selected models* in respect to the leather replacement shall be charged accordingly.
- Any claims under the Exclusive Leather Warranty made in the 3rd calendar year shall be charged with labour fees.
- If a claim has been made ONCE under the Exclusive Leather Warranty (within entitled calendar years based on selected models* effective upon date of delivery), notwithstanding the leather part(s) involved, then any further request(s) on leather replacement; there shall be a fee(s) charged accordingly.
- Exclusive Leather Warranty is only applicable to Wear and Tear and/or Manufacturing Defects and this shall be determined by the sole judgement and discretion of the OGAWA Service Team. If the damage(s) is found to be caused by by the negligence of the customer, tampering and/or negligent mishandling of the leather and/or household pets and/or rodents and/or insects and/or Acts of God (refer to https://www.ogawaworld.net/general-warranty.html clause 13), OGAWA reserves the right to deny any claim under the Exclusive Leather Warranty, notwithstanding that the expiration date has not expired.
- Decorative Panel & Hood and non-damaged leather part(s) does not constitute a defect claimable under the Exclusive Leather Warranty.
- Exclusive Leather Warranty does not cover component(s) related to product(s) functionality. For any component(s) related to product(s) functionality, kindly refer to General Warranty at https://www.ogawaworld.net/general-warranty.html.
- If any component(s) related to product(s)’ functionality and/or malfunctions during Exclusive Leather Warranty service, it will be served under the General Warranty; and a fee(s) shall be imposed accordingly if and when General Warranty expires.
- Exclusive Leather Warranty is only applicable to original purchase(s) within Malaysia. The Exclusive Leather Warranty is not applicable to any OGAWA product(s) purchased from other countries, including but not limited to, OGAWA Singapore, OGAWA Hong Kong, OGAWA China, OGAWA Vietnam or OGAWA Philippines. In the event of any request on leather replacements of OGAWA product(s) which are not included in the Exclusive Leather Warranty, a fee(s) shall be imposed for any request(s) on leather replacement.
- Exclusive Leather Warranty service must be performed by OGAWA authorized service provider and within Malaysia only. On-Site Service appointment(s) shall be arranged by OGAWA Service Team upon agreement between OGAWA Service Team and customer(s)
- Exclusive Leather Warranty does not apply to rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential users.
- Exclusive Leather Warranty are not transferrable.
- For the Exclusive Leather Warranty to be applicable and claimable, customer(s) are required to register for Exclusive Leather Warranty at https://www.ogawaworld.net/e-warranty.html for entitlement. A confirmation email shall be sent to customer(s) upon registration.
- In the event the Exclusive Leather Warranty service is required, customer(s) are OBLIGED to prepare all of the following attachment(s):
- Sales Order, confirmation email and/or proof of ownership.
- Photo(s) of damaged leather part on the massage chair(s).
REMARK: All the above Terms & Conditions are subjected to amendments and may be updated from time to time without prior notice to customer(s).
For any question, kindly email to OGAWA Service Team at [email protected].