1) Return / Exchange Terms & Conditions
Products sold on the Ogawa Website is covered under the 7 Days Returns (return validity period start from the delivered date). Buyer may initiate the returns process by communicating and reaching us by email and phone call (Phone Number)
Buyer may only apply for return of the purchased Goods in the following circumstances:
The Goods delivered to Buyer is defective and/or damaged on delivery;
The Goods delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Goods;
The Goods delivered to Buyer does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) stipulated in the order;
Buyer may only apply for return of the purchased Goods in the following circumstances & please note that your product returns will only be accepted if the following conditions are met:
2) What products are not accepted for 15 days return?
Products that are excluded from 15 days return include:
- Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons - such as beauty devices.
Kindly ensure that the product to be returned has the original packaging, free gifts, warranties, tags, manuals, and any other product(s) that came with it. To ensure successful returns/refunds, you must wrap it in a layer of external packaging, like plastic, to avoid damage to the parcel during transportation.
*Tips - It will greatly help our staff sort through your case faster if you can put a small note inside the parcel indicating your username, order serial number and how is it damaged / malfunction / wrong compared to what you ordered so we can speed up your request.
Product Warranty Terms & Conditions
This limited warranty applies to Ogawa Product(s) purchased in Malaysia from Ogawa’s official online stores only. Ogawa is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Ogawa Product’s use.
1) This warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to dents, cracks, scratches, stains and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper use or mismanagement, operation of the product other than in accordance with the operating manual or instructions.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Ogawa Product; and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (eg. by presenting proof of purchase).
- Damage caused by corrosion, oxidation or rust due to spillage of food and liquids or exposure to extreme moisture, thermal or environmental conditions;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
Important: Do not open the Ogawa Product. Opening the Ogawa Product may cause damage that is not covered by this Warranty.
- to damage caused by pest, vermin or infestation of insects;
- If the received products have exceeded the warranty time period
Wear and tear
Warranty Time period
Consumer Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are only valid in Malaysia and are contingent upon the consumer operating the chair according to the corresponding instruction manual.
The warranty only applies to OGAWA products and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
Field service requires pre-approval and must be performed by Ogawa authorized field service personnel. Field service is only available in Malaysia.
Softening of foams and filling composites in pillows, pads, and memory foam occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wear and piling of fabrics occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power, dropped product, a malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions), loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair.
Damage due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Under no circumstance shall OGAWA or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including) damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, and the like), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are non-transferable and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for particular use.
OGAWA’s sole liability and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy shall be for the repair, for the replacement of the defective part. Not withstanding the above, if replacements parts for defective materials are not available, OGAWA reserves the right to make substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Warranties do not apply to rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential users.
2) How to obtain warranty service?
If you have confirmed that your product requires a warranty service, here are the 3 STEPS to obtain the FASTEST, most appropriate service for your warranty product:
- Have the following INFORMATION available.
- About your Product
- Product name:
- Order Platform:
- Order Number
- Date of purchase:
- About your trouble
- You require a brief description of the defect and problem of the products.
- Our Customer Service Representatives will assist in meeting your warranty service needs.
- About your Product
3. Types of Warranty services
Ogawa offers two types of Warranty services: “Carry-in Warranty” and “Onsite Warranty”. For any inquiries on the type of Warranty service that your Products are eligible for, please refer to the list here or contact our Live Chat Service.
Carry-in Warranty Service
“Carry-in” warranty services mean repairing service for your Products by Ogawa’s technicians. Where the Warranty service type is “Carry-in,” you will be solely responsible to pack, deliver and transport the Product, including payment for the delivery charges for sending to and receiving the Product from Ogawa.
Any damage caused during transportation by failing to package the Product correctly will not be covered by this Warranty.
Carry-in Warranty Service is only applicable to foot massagers, handheld massagers, Mobile Seat Massagers, & beauty devices. For any inquiries on the type of Warranty service that your Products are eligible for, please refer to our Live Chat Customer Service.
Onsite Warranty Service
“Onsite” warranty services mean repairing services for your Products performed by Ogawa’s technicians at your designed place.
Onsite Warranty Service is only applicable to Massage Chair & Treadmill only.
If you meet these requirements, Ogawa will arrange our technician to where the Product is situated.
4. What Ogawa will do?
Once your Warranty request and product is received by Ogawa’s technician, Ogawa will investigate the cause of the problem, and if the fault with the Product is a consequence of the Manufacturer’s defect in materials or workmanship, Brother will, at its option, repair, replace, or refund voucher the Product.
Repair of Products may result in loss of data. Ogawa is not liable for any loss of data stored in the Products. All component parts or hardware products removed under this Warranty become the property of Ogawa.
In the unlikely event that your Product has recurring failures or Ogawa determines it is unable to repair or replace the Product, Ogawa, at its option, may elect to give you a refund voucher of your purchase price instead of a replacement.
5. How long will it take to receive my product back from Ogawa?
The turnaround time is 15-30 business days from the day it was received.
6. Is there a Worldwide Warranty on Ogawa products?
Ogawa products are valid for local warranty only. Originally purchase from Ogawa’s official online stores.